Syspex emphasises a Happy, Healthy, Honest, Helping and Humble (5H) working culture. We are looking for individuals that would fit in our culture and environment.
As the Application Engineer, you will excel in providing support to the Sales Team by providing excellent standards in technical expertise and knowledge.
- To assist in testing company products (equipment, materials & solutions), evaluation of quality & performance.
- Support demonstration of equipment and evaluation of systems, equipment & material acceptance.
- Provide technical advice to Sales team, assist customers in product selection based on their applications, to ensure the product or technical solution meets customer requirements.
- Function as a Technical advisor to Sales team; provide training of products & materials to Customers
- Collaborate with the Sales team to identify and resolve quality issues, present customers with problem statements and identify root causes.
- Represent the company and utilize your knowledge of our company’s product lines and services to keep existing & potential customers informed when new or additional needs are identified.
- Identify, follow-up, resolve and document customer quality complaints with regular feedback to customers.
- Support & contribute to projects such as automation, installations, acceptance tests and training.
- Drive sales of Maintenance Contracts & technical services For Packaging & MHWS Related Products.
- Ensure the safe working condition at work sites, provide site checks, onsite support or consultation to customers.
- Other tasks assigned by manager.
- Good work-life balance
- Annual health screening, medical & dental benefits
- Monthly transport allowance
- Creativity Unlimited rewards
- Product training provided
- Minimum Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical)
- Minimum 2 years technical working experience
- Possesses Singapore Class 3 Drivers’ License (preferably with your own vehicle)
- Experienced in conducting training for customers
- Outgoing, positive and self-motivated.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Strong communication, presentation and teamwork skills