Kelley WAVE fans don’t just move air, they circulate efficiency and positively impact many factors in your facility. The gentle mass of air or the “floor jet” balances the internal environment by creating a more even temperature, protecting product integrity, avoiding potential spoilage and increasing employee comfort. The even coverage provided by a Kelley WAVE fan works to reduce moisture in the air which helps to keep your floors drier and safer for your employees.
- 5-Blade Design - Patent-pending blade design optimizes airflow by increasing lift - Vertical support increases rigidity and strength - Up to 70% efficiency in reverse
- Remote - Digital touch screen with numerical pass code protection offering floor level diagnostics with a CAT5 E low voltage connection.
- Winglet - Specifically designed for stationary rotary airfoil operating at slow speeds (patent-pending). Maximizes efficiency of airfoil by reducing induced drag while vortices are generated below the airfoil, directing turbulence away from the trailing blade. Molded high density polyethylene (HDPE) for extreme durability.
- Frame and mounting hardware - Aesthetically pleasing frame cover allows for a wider range of applications. Single axis mount decreases potential fan movement while maintaining low torque transfer. Mount self-levels on pitched sloped roofs for easy installation.
- Hub and strut assembly - Patent-pending M3 strut design adds strength and rigidity to improve fan performance. Multi-piece aluminum hub distributes the load across the hub assembly. Three point safety connection system providing redundant safety.
- VFD Assembly - High efficiency Variable Frequency Drive (VFD), in line fusing with disconnect. VFD mounted outside swept area of the blades. Supplied with 25’ of 14 gauge SO cable (pre-wired to motor) from the factory. Easy integration for networking or integration into fire suppression panels.
Improves Working Conditions
Reduces Energy Consumption