Compact YAG Lasers
- Laser used in industrial markets for marking and engraving a range of plastic and metal substrates.
- NANO YAG lasers are compact and affordable marking lasers.
- They work with a range of plastic and metal substrates and are used by industrial manufacturers to mark their products.
- They have been developed with Macsa’s 20 years’ development experience and in partnership with its suppliers.
- The result is lasers which are smaller and more affordable than competitive products.
- They are also cost competitive with traditional marking technologies.
- NANO lasers are easy to install and integrate.
- They are fully network enabled and equipped with an on-board computer making an external PC unnecessary.
- They may be integrated with iLASERBOX workstations when they become fully-automated plug and play class I laser marking systems.