Fiber Film Laser System
- Used to apply codes and dates to flexible and foil, film and plastic coated packaging substrates.
- fLASER lasers are coding lasers used to apply variable information to flexible packaging and other foil, film and plastic coated packaging without damaging the substrate.
- They are cost-effective and high quality alternatives to other technologies. fLASER systems respond to the need of companies to reduce coding costs, reduce plastic waste and enable continuous operation.
- They deliver consistent, permanent, high quality codes without interruption even in harsh environments.
- fLASER systems are powered by Macsa F series fiber lasers.
- The on-board computer enables multiple message storage and such messages can be selected directly without a network or PC connection.
- Messages may be created and edited using Marca message creation and laser control software.